All day restaurant Madame Cyclette is where we live our gastronomic philosophy that embraces a flexitarian lifestyle. We like to indulge you with our healthy, but above all tasty food.

The menu offers beautiful and colorful dishes; we take you on a flexitarian cruise with dishes that are full of veggies, oily fish and poultry. Always fresh, homemade and, if possible, seasonal from local suppliers.


All our dishes are made with love. Of course for you, but also for the  love of nature. 70% of our menu is plant based and the remaining 30% consists of poultry and  fish.

Fresh and healthy food is key, but all with respect to a lot of tasty food cravings. From brilliant breakfasts to lazy brunches and from home-made juices to cocktails: enjoy the food and drinks of Madame Cyclette all day long!

Contact US


At Madame Cyclette you are always welcome, you don’t need a reservation. You can just walk in.

Madame Cyclette is located on the ground floor of the new Move building. Our entrance is on the side of the Olympic Stadium.

Madame Cyclette
Stadionplein 24
1076 CM Amsterdam

+31 (0)20 236 6521

Open for breakfast, lunch and drinks. Tuesday till Sunday from 10AM. 

Geachte gast,

In verband met de ontwikkelingen rond het coronavirus zijn wij gesloten tot en met 28 april 2020. Wij danken u voor uw begrip.

Due to the COVID-19 virus our restaurant is closed until April 28, 2020. We thank you for your understanding.